Epiphany vs. Firefox (Duck!)

Markus Hubig ubuntu at pot.ath.cx
Sun Dec 5 17:14:40 CST 2004

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004, saBrEwolf wrote:

> I've had a thought, Epiphany is good as its integrated into GNOME.
> Firefox is good as its recognisable, like Mozilla.
> Doesn't anyone remember that they are both based on Mozilla!
> So I think Epiphany gets my vote (heck, first thing I apt-got!)
>
> Any thoughts on this?

Jep was also the first thing I'd apt-get'ed, but I had to get rid of
it because of some kind of Bug rendering Epiphany unuseable when you
run it for a long time (maybe 20h).

IMHO Epiphany is nice but buggy at the moment.

An know, using the (little slower) Firefox I won't miss the adblock
extention ... ;-)

   - Markus

--
Geniale Menschen sind selten ordentlich,
ordentliche selten genial.