My opinion on Ubuntu cancelling Intel 80386/80386-clone processor support

JMZ florentior at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 07:55:44 UTC 2016

Rural SBC clusters might work.  A 64-bit multi-core SBC cluster in the
mairie? Homes use recycled 32-bit boxes with low RAM and a small hard
drive.  This will be enough to log into the SBC for data or internet
when available.  It's okay if the 32-bit kernels are not updated that
much.  We just have to keep 32-bit alive.

There's got to be a foundation which could sell SBC's for 20 euro each
as a development project.

Jordan