libcgroup: What replaced /usr/sbin/create_default_cgroups?

Andrea Corbellini corbellini.andrea at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 14:15:37 UTC 2016

Hi Ben,

Upstream moved the code for create_default_cgroups into
/etc/init.d/cgconfig:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/trusty/libcgroup/trusty/view/head:/scripts/init.d/cgconfig.in#L50

But Debian does not ship cgconfig anymore:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/libcgroup.git/commit/?id=baa3edd

Or better: it does not ship cgconfig into /etc/init.d, but you can find it
gzipped in /usr/share/doc/cgroup-bin/examples/cgconfig.gz

Have a nice day,
Andrea