Fwd: future development idea: presentation mode

Marek Sterzik marek.sterzik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 08:00:48 UTC 2015

Sorry,

I don't wanted to say, that more screens are uncommon absolutely. I wanted
to say, that they are quite uncommon relatively to how often presentations
are used. At least in the world where I am moving. Sorry for
missunderstanding. I have written it in a bad way. I don't want to do
anything with the current multiple screen implementation. It is a prefect
solution for working. But not so good  for presenting.

Marek