Devuan

Diego Germán Gonzalez diegogermangonzalez at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:31:55 UTC 2014

El 01/12/14 a las 15:45, Michael Hall escibió:
> Please do keep an eye on Devuan's development, and participate in it if
> you are interested in the direction they are taking. But I think we can
> all agree that it is*far*  too early to start thinking about rebase-ing
> off of it.
I only seek to comment that it would be interesting to pay attention to
the project. I do not know why it ended in a discussion about systemd or
its alternatives. or why it created so many negative reactions.
It is not the first time that Ubuntu takes a fork (libreoffice, libav)
and I think that negative reactions as exaggerated discourage
participation of users