Removal of PulseAudio from Ubuntu

Ryan Oram ryan at infinityos.net
Thu May 6 04:01:26 UTC 2010

I want my distribution to work out of the box with existing code.
PulseAudio does not, so it will not be included. It is
Ubuntu/Canonical's choice which path they wish to take.

This is not the first difference between infinityOS and Ubuntu.
infinityOS uses a hybrid of Gnome and Xfce.

I will keep in contact with upstream. There is no hard feelings. ;P

Ryan