Removal of PulseAudio from Ubuntu

Ryan Oram ryan at infinityos.net
Thu May 6 03:32:47 UTC 2010

I am seriously considering implementing OSS4 as an alternative to
PulseAudio/ALSA in the next major version of infinityOS. I would like
it if users of Ubuntu could have the same benefits in terms of
functionality, but at the very least my users will have (and do have)
a sound system that works out of the box for games.

Ryan