History repeating

Saji N saji89 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 09:07:21 UTC 2010

I'm not talking about my particular problem only. There are many many
hardware and software related problems, to which one can find workarounds in
the Ubuntu forums/wiki/help. Then why don't we include it in the next
release of Ubuntu? It'll surely go a long way in making Ubuntu more stable
and dependable. :)

--
Regards,
 Saji.N