History repeating

Shane Fagan shanepatrickfagan at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 8 06:39:41 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-04-08 at 11:20 +0530, Saji N wrote:
> I'm sure, that's very true. That happened even with Jaunty-KArmic
> transition. Some of the Keyboard hot-keys that worked finr for me, in
> the Jaunty, does not work in KArmic.
Hi,

That was a regression caused by the work to move away from HAL(which was
a huge job). Everyone tries to keep everything regression free but dont
expect no change at all in the normal releases. Im sorry you guys are
having hardware problems and keyboard hot key problems but if you want
stability and no regressions stay on the LTS releases.

Regards
Shane Fagan