The disgrace of (the) Kompozer (package maintainer)

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 4 20:50:28 UTC 2009

What you need to do is work out the package name of the version in
jaunty.

I looked on packages.ubuntu.com and it ends with 0ubuntu6. This means
that there is a maintainer in Ubuntu (and unusually not in Debian). it
does seem that the fixed version is in karmic so we need to arrange a
backport.

What we don't need is a needs packaging bug, as they are for programs
that don't exist in any version in the repositories. This is more of
an update.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.