Support data gathering tool

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- BUGabundo BUGabundo at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 11 00:22:34 UTC 2009

On Thursday 11 June 2009 01:19:02 (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo wrote:
> Apport can be set to do a dry run, and not submit the logs to Launchpad, but stored locally.
> The user only needs to get them and upload them to where s/he needs them.
> I'm just not sure if this logs are on /tmp or /var/crash

$ apport-cli -p kate -f

*** Collecting problem information

The collected information can be sent to the developers to improve the
application. This might take a few minutes.

*** Send problem report to the developers?

After the problem report has been sent, please fill out the form in the
automatically opened web browser.

What would you like to do? Your options are:
  S: Send report (5.7 KiB)
  V: View report
  K: Keep report file for sending later or copying to somewhere else
  C: Cancel
Please choose (S/V/K/C): k
Problem report file: /tmp/apport.8iqtBI.txt

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net