Support data gathering tool

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- BUGabundo BUGabundo at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 11 00:19:02 UTC 2009

Olá Przemek e a todos.

On Wednesday 03 June 2009 12:47:24 Przemek Kulczycki wrote:
> What about the forums/answers.lp.net - will the users be able to
> attach apport's reports to forums or support requests?

Apport can be set to do a dry run, and not submit the logs to Launchpad, but stored locally.
The user only needs to get them and upload them to where s/he needs them.
I'm just not sure if this logs are on /tmp or /var/crash

--
Hi, I'm BUGabundo, and I am Ubuntu (whyubuntu.com)
(``-_-´´)	http://LinuxNoDEI.BUGabundo.net