shameful censoring of mono opposition

Mark Fink mpfink at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 00:22:41 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Christopher
Olah<christopherolah.co at gmail.com> wrote:
>> this is what the MONO developers want you to believe, but no one
>> really wants MONO. users still using MONO only do so because they've
>> been tricked by miquel & co who worship m$ and will do anything to
>> help them destroy linux.
>>
>> this is all well documented at boycottnovell.com
>
> So, your saying that theres not a single corporation that has ${Vital
> Application} written in .net? I'm not saying that it was a good
> choice, but that is the way it is and Ubuntu not supporting it makes
> it difficult for them to leave MS.

but that's not how MONO is being used. it is being used to poison our
desktops with patented M$ technology with junk like banshee and tomboy
and f-spot. if I wanted *.dll and *.exe's on my system I would just
run WINDOWS

>>> I might not be Steve, but I think you're over reacting...
>>
>> no, I'm not. this is very serious.
>
> I agree that these are serious allegations. But the developers are not
> the software. The fact that the developers are (allegedly) being
> problematic is no reason to ask Canonical to throw away a piece of
> software.

but they are the people that are infiltrating ubuntu and canonical
people like directhex and the gnome-do developer I forget the name

>> this is all well documented by the articles I linked to. please read
>> them so that you can rectify this.
>
> I just read the articles and I agree the accusations are serious.
>
> The questions become:
>
>   - How strong is the evidence for these accusations?

there is proof posted in both articles

>   - Who is in a position to rectify this?

I don't know that's why I'm writing here to get the MONO people kicked out

--
Only by destroying MONO can Linux be saved.