Standing in the street trying to hear yourself think

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:03:49 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-07-03 at 19:47 +0100, Andrew Sayers wrote:

> I'm coming to a similar conclusion from the opposite direction.  A quick
> chat in #ubuntu-signpost lead me to start writing this:
>
> 	https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Signpost

The only problem I see is that you redirect people who need to learn
computer basics to Ubuntu-Learning, but you don't redirect people who
want to learn programming (or other development tasks), advocacy or
systems-administration.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning

although I'd hold off on that signpost until we have courses in place.

Regards, Martin