Ubuntu Bug Jam at SoCal Linux Expo

Joe Smith yasumoto7 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 03:47:25 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

The Southern California Linux Expo has graciously offered to allow the
Ubuntu California team to host our Bug Jam at their conference. I'm
starting to work on planning out the event, including any
presentations or tutorials we'll be having. The Bug Jam will be
located in Logan, which is marked number 9 on the map[1].
See our SCaLE planning page on the wiki[2] for more details.

If you'd like to volunteer, send me an email or attend the Ubuntu
California IRC meeting in #ubuntu-california on Freenode at 7pm PST
tomorrow, January 24th.

Joe Smith
Student Network Technician
Chapman University IS&T