ISO Testing, before 1700 UTC Thursday

Jean-Francois Messier jf at messier.ca
Thu Sep 18 16:45:39 UTC 2008

Actually, I'm interested to do this. I did not take/have the chance to
do this.

In short, I want to test it on my Toshiba A100-series laptop. So far, my
main issues were around the graphic adapter, this Intel 915. Since I can
easily swap hard disks on it, I won't loose anything. I will just kill
this test install I did for openSuSE 11, which was not very friendly
with my external monitor.

JF