Midnight Commander in 8.10

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Oct 30 05:26:00 UTC 2008

On 2008/10/30 12:41 (GMT+1000) Chris Jones composed:

> And as mentioned already, anyone who uses mc will probably not be using
> it off a live cd anyway.

Any time I boot a Knoppix CD it's a virtual certainty that the first thing I
do once it finishes booting is start MC. I boot Knoppix to fix things, and MC
is my main tool for generic fixing. A live CD without MC is like a tool chest
that contains no wrench or socket that fits the most common bolt sizes, and
no fitsall wrenches either.
--
"Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and
slow to become angry."		James 1:19 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/