bugs

(=?iso-8859-1?q?=60=60-=5F-=B4=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Sat Oct 25 11:15:00 UTC 2008

Olá Bryce e a todos.

On Tuesday 21 October 2008 01:36:24 Bryce Harrington wrote:
> This is not the right place to report bugs.  Please use launchpad.

Bryce, you could at least provided the (new) user with Launchpad URL.
I'm always amazed by huge number of Ubuntu users that dont know about it, or neglect to create an account so that they can fill and track a bug.

Evan please visit https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+filebug

Hope that helps.

--
BUGabundo  :o)