bugs

Peteris Krisjanis pecisk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 25 11:29:12 UTC 2008

Even, please report bug to Launchpad and then provide link here, so
someone can check it out asap and start to work on it.

Just a question about first bug - sound is crackly, but do you manage
to get sound from Totem or Rhythmbox and cracking only comes over it?
Or there is just clicks and nothing else. I also suggest you to check
Volume Control (Right click on speaker icon in top right coner) and
see volume levels for Master and PCM.

Cheers,
Mortigi tempo,
Peter.