bugs

Bryce Harrington bryce at canonical.com
Tue Oct 21 00:36:24 UTC 2008

This is not the right place to report bugs.  Please use launchpad.

Also, when reporting bugs, please find and follow the bug guidelines for
the thing you're reporting bugs against.  For the linux kernel,
guidelines are at:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/KernelTeamBugPolicies

More info on debugging other components are found here:

 https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProcedures

Bryce