Very bad status of hardware (especially wifi) support in ubuntu, due to the too many accumulated regressions

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at
Fri Nov 21 20:52:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 10:50 +0000, Alex Cockell wrote:
> As well as a field-test team, may I suggest that updates are subject to
> a release-candidate-with-positive-signoff-and-test-battery process?

All updates go to the -proposed repo.  If any regressions are reported
against these -proposed updates, they are not released to the main

Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo