making deals with M$

Milosz Derezynski internalerror at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 17:54:22 UTC 2008

Sorry for dropping in.

Has there been any mention of Microsoft that they will never, ever sue
anyone who uses Mono nor the Mono developers themselves, or is this all
under the Novell/Microsoft convenant? If they never made such a statement,
on what else than pure hope that they will never litigate can something like
Mono be built?

-- Milosz