Trac (was Feature Freeze this Thursday)

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Thu Feb 14 00:13:52 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 08:44:46 Steve Langasek wrote:
> Dear Developers,
>
> This Thursday is February 14, and we all know what that means:

Valentine's Day?

> a last-minute dash to get all your major changes into the archive in time for the Hardy Heron Feature Freeze!

Or that.

> For universe, the motu-release team will approve new packages and upstream version freeze exceptions between now and the Beta.

Since Track was on auto-sinc with debian, but the final rellease of v0.11 should be available before of Hardy RC.
As far as I could see, there ain't no one in charge of this package (except for the general MOTU team).
Is any dev interested in tracking Trac (no pun intended) to make sure we get v0.11 in Ubuntu LTS?

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-ยดยด)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net