Minutes from the Technical Board, 2008-07-15

Marcos Hernández porcalladas at yahoo.es
Tue Aug 12 18:20:36 UTC 2008

Hi everybody!

I don't know much about ext filesystems, so please be patient if this
suggestion is a little silly. I think that would be best if ubuntu
performs fsck only when something out of normal happens (a hard shut
down, for instance). I guess that if the system works fine, so it will
the file system. Am I wrong about it?

Kchopein.