CCSM (was Most popular packages in universe)

Mackenzie Morgan macoafi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 17:20:43 UTC 2008

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 1:15 PM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando
<ubuntu at bugabundo.net> wrote:
> Olá Mackenzie e a todos.
>
> On Monday 18 August 2008 17:59:02 Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
>> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando
>> > Works for me without a prob, both on hardy and on intrepid.
>> > its one of the first apps i install
>>
>> Same.  I've never had problems with it.  I've had problems using the
>> thing in Appearances, but not by using the Fusion Icon + CCSM.
>
> In Ibex i never had any trouble with Appearances. In Hardy i remember it not applying properly, or even after selecting Extra, it would use the default Extra and not the one I had previously. So i made copies of my config after every change.
>
> On Ibex I keep seeing the same annoying stale screen on CCSM that i saw on Hardy. i need to resize the screen window so i can see what's happening. Never got that fixed.
> Plus the Advanced button that existed on Gutsy (when you installed CCSM) cease from exist. peaty.

I'm sorry, I should clarify and say that I only meant my comment to
apply to Hardy (and I *think* Appearances was fixed in
Hardy...maybe...definitely in Gutsy I only had window decorations if I
*didn't* use Appearances).  I haven't tried it on Intrepid yet.

Could you describe the "stale" screen?

--
Mackenzie Morgan
Linux User #432169