CCSM (was Most popular packages in universe)

(=?utf-8?q?=60=60-=5F-=C2=B4=C2=B4?=) -- Fernando ubuntu at bugabundo.net
Mon Aug 18 17:15:59 UTC 2008

Olá Mackenzie e a todos.

On Monday 18 August 2008 17:59:02 Mackenzie Morgan wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 11:40 AM, (``-_-´´) -- Fernando
> > Works for me without a prob, both on hardy and on intrepid.
> > its one of the first apps i install
>
> Same.  I've never had problems with it.  I've had problems using the
> thing in Appearances, but not by using the Fusion Icon + CCSM.

In Ibex i never had any trouble with Appearances. In Hardy i remember it not applying properly, or even after selecting Extra, it would use the default Extra and not the one I had previously. So i made copies of my config after every change.

On Ibex I keep seeing the same annoying stale screen on CCSM that i saw on Hardy. i need to resize the screen window so i can see what's happening. Never got that fixed.
Plus the Advanced button that existed on Gutsy (when you installed CCSM) cease from exist. peaty.

--
BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)	http://Ubuntu.BUGabundo.net