Call for testing empathy

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 11 22:17:35 UTC 2008

And here's a nice blog post about the latest improvements to empathy--
http://blogs.gnome.org/xclaesse/2008/04/21/announce-empathy-0231/

I got that off the ubuntu forums thread which initially had bad reactions
(due to people trying to outdated version) but then more people showed
support towards the end http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=876847