problem bootin inetboot

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Wed Aug 6 14:21:38 UTC 2008

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 2:56 PM, Kuniyasu Suzaki <k.suzaki at aist.go.jp> wrote:
>  >>> Please tell me the detail. Which version of LiveCD-Ubuntu do you boot with the least InetBoot?
>  >>> When do you find the message?
>  >>I'll try to reboot again into it and see if I can get some kind of log into my disk to send you.

httpfs ok: http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/intrepid-desktop-and64.iso
/tmp/casper-netfsboot-cd.3300 is not found
umount CD
Detach loop device.
umount NETFS
start init.

> I have never tried the ISO file. I guess the ISO file has some special customization.
> Does it use "upstart"?

As far as I know Ubuntu uses upstart! but this list can help you
there, more then me!

> Do the other ISO files have no problems?

From what i remember fedora also failed!

> ------
> suzaki

Can you boot any of this isos on your side?

--
BUGabundo :o)
(``-_-´´)