Fwd: GetDeb Project

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 17 19:25:21 UTC 2007

Hi,

Am Dienstag 16 Oktober 2007 22:35:08 schrieben Sie:
> Hello,
> You can get a snapshot of the current app tables:
> http://www.getdeb.net/tmp/getdeb_db_16_Oct_2007.sql.gz
>
> I don't have a detailed data model documentation, here is a quick guide for
> the apps info:
> gd_app -> Application info entry
> gd_app_version -> Version record
> gd_app_release -> Release of a specific version for a specific distro
> gd_app_download -> Download counts per app release (distro_id is included
> for summary count)

excellent, thanks for the snapshot! Would it also be possible to make this
information available updated from time to time via GetDeb? I'm thinking of
integrating this information into multidistrotools [1] in case you're
wondering.

Cheers,
    Stefan.
--
[1]: http://people.debian.org/~lucas/ubuntu-versions/ (looks like it's
currently broken, usually you'd see current debian versions compared to