Fwd: GetDeb Project

João Pinto lamego.pinto at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 20:35:08 UTC 2007

Hello,
You can get a snapshot of the current app tables:
http://www.getdeb.net/tmp/getdeb_db_16_Oct_2007.sql.gz

I don't have a detailed data model documentation, here is a quick guide for
the apps info:
gd_app -> Application info entry
gd_app_version -> Version record
gd_app_release -> Release of a specific version for a specific distro
gd_app_download -> Download counts per app release (distro_id is included
for summary count)

Best regards,

--
João Pinto