Fwd: GetDeb Project

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 16 18:37:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

first off thanks for conacting us (again). You've certainly put a lot of
effort into the GetDeb project, and are obviously (taken from your bandwith
estimations) providing a well accepted and wanted service. So thanks for your
work improving the Ubuntu distribution!

Am Dienstag 16 Oktober 2007 16:28:56 schrieb João Pinto:
> Sebastien,
> yes, the site engine uses a mysql db, with app/version/release/distro
> information.

could you make this information available to us in a machine parsable format?
Also, do you have some means to rate which popular a package you provide is
(e.g. by download statistics)? I guess that way we could try to integrate
popular packages into our repositories where adequate.

Cheers,
  Stefan.