Announcing wineui

(``-_-´´) -- Fernando Ubuntu at BUGabundo.net
Tue Jun 12 08:58:07 UTC 2007

You are right. its the FZ2 version that I love.
I cant get used to the FZ3 design

On 6/11/07, Joshua A. Andler <joshua at bivenslaw.com> wrote:
> By any chance have you tried FileZilla 3 on Windows? It's the same thing
> as the one on Linux (although slower on Windows).
>
> FZ3 is a full rewrite, this is not a "port" to linux, it was rewritten
> from the ground up to be cross-platform. At some point FZ3 will be the
> recommended version and FZ2 will be deprecated and unmaintained.
>
> So, when the FZ2 line is discontinued on win32, FZ3 will be the same on
> all platforms... And at that time, per your suggestion, it means that
> FZ3 would be recommended for wine (which would be insane because there
> is a native version) and not FZ2 that you seem to love so much.
>
> -Josh
>

> (``-_-´´) -- Fernando wrote:
> > please dont even try to compare the windows version with th port to GNU/Linux.
> > Its not even like the same thing.
> > I prefer the windows version many times to the port.

> >> FileZilla is a bad example: sudo apt-get install filezilla ;-)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Adrien Cunin aka Adri2000
> >>
> >> --

BUGabundo  :o)
(``-_-´´)
GPG key 1024D/00967685
Linux user #443786

http://BUGabundo.net
http://BrinKadeiraS.BUGabundo.net

http://host.BUGabundo.net  --  http://alojamento.BUGabundo.net
>From 1€ / month

Crazy Domain Insane (200GB disk, 2TB bw, 6.00€ ($7.95)/month)

at http://www.dreamhost.com/r.cgi?249195/signup
50$ discount with promo code "BUG50" on all plans
Free lifetime domain with promo code "BUGDOMAIN"