Putting Ubuntu to the Test!

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 9 15:32:21 GMT 2006

Hello everybody!

You planned to do a test installation of Ubuntu Dapper to catch a
glimpse on how the development is going? You have an old box, you want
to test Ubuntu on and want to help us with test results?

That's what we have our new Test Plans for! [1] contains everything you
need to know to give us a good feedback and let us know what you think.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing

If you just have some minutes to spare, that's fine. Just tick off, how
your installation went on [2] and do the Short test on [3] - if you have
a bit more time at your hands, [4] has a bit more thorough test. [5]
gives you information on how and where to file bugs and where to get CD
images.

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Current
[3] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Short
[4] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Long
[5] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/Introduction

We encourage you to test, check and report bugs for every of our release
candidates. Even if you have suggestions to the test plan itself, let us
know.

Thanks a lot and have a nice day,
 Daniel