GNOME Printer setup tool

Jeremy Bicha jbicha at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 15 19:45:08 UTC 2017

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 3:28 PM, Till Kamppeter
<till.kamppeter at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you could fix these issues we can switch over, but with these issues
> present I would stay with system-config-printer.

I don't have a printer so I can't personally fix those issues.

What do you mean "stay with"? system-config-printer has had
NotShowIn=GNOME; set for the entire artful cycle.

Do you really think those 2 issues are serious enough to break the
integrated Printers panel in the GNOME Settings app? (By "break", I
mean not making the integrated Printers panel available and requiring
users to use a separate app.)

Thanks,
Jeremy Bicha