Apologies for previous impolite post:Ubuntu,please don't waste time on upgrading flashy themes.

Life Monad lifemonad at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 05:43:34 UTC 2012

Please allow me to say I'm sorry for previous  impolite  post:Ubuntu,please
don't waste time on upgrading flashy
themes.<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-desktop/2012-February/003709.html>

Perhaps I should apologize to ubuntu developers(and users) in public.
I am sorry. Maybe that day I look like a bit extreme and crazy,I didn't
mean to cause bad feelings.
Please allow me give  an explanation.
That day,I recommend Ubuntu Linux to my friends and co-workers.But I was
full of fail. In demos,Unity crashes again and again.
One years ago,I had recommended Ubuntu Linux.They said:"It looks beauty,but
it lacks of many useful softwares and has some obvious defects,we'd better
wait for it to be mature. "
But today I has once again failed.They said the same thing. Theirs words
make me sad.So...I made that  complaining post to ubuntu mail lists. Sorry
for that. Maybe it had hurt somebody.

Actually,I didn't hate Unity,I also love Ubuntu.
*I originally wanted to remind(/warn) the Ubuntu developers that you should
not waste effort and energy on Unity,more important things need you to do. *
My apologizes for my discourtesy.

I see Ubuntu Unity's new version becomes more stably.
I believe It will get better.
Thanks for developers' efforts.
Thank you.