Fwd:Ubuntu, please don't waste time on upgrading your flashy & silly themes, desktop-effects!

Ji Cheng lifemonad at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 02:24:49 UTC 2012

Before,I have start a discussion,complain about kubuntu's performance
and ubuntu's useless upgrade. That post is  long-winded. So I start
a new thread.

*Ubuntu,Please listen to us. The voice from users! *

In my mind,The upgrade of ubuntu becomes useless.I haven't find significant
upgrade. Updgrading, means:

1. Remove Banshee,use Rhythm as default music player.Remove OpenOffice,use
LibreOffice.Remove one soft,use another substitute soft...and so on.

2. Place window's close button at left-side of titlebar (or
next version change it to right,or next version change close
button's icon.).....Just for confusing users.

3. New flashy themes.

4. Drop GNOME,use Unity..Use Unity in PC desktop environment is stupid!

5. ...............

I think many ubuntu users may agree with me.

*Appeal* :

*Many softwares had bad user experience ,full of bugs,lacking of many
useful features! *

Ubuntu,please don't waste time on upgrading your  flashy & silly
themes,desktop-effects!

Ubuntu,you should focus your attention on desktop software's user
experience.

**Main Point*: *

*While  user think one software is hard to use(or find bugs),generally he
will give up,instead of submit issues to the developers.*

*
*

*
*