CFT: ClickPad support

Kristian Kißling kkissling at linuxnewmedia.de
Mon Feb 13 22:56:01 UTC 2012

Chase Douglas schrieb folgendes am 12.02.2012 19:56:
> On Feb 12, 2012, at 10:42 AM, Chris Van Hoof <vanhoof at canonical.com> wrote:

Hey Chase,

thanks a lot, thats a good thing! This morning I thought it should be
easier to work with Ubuntu when you forget your external mouse :)

Your scripts work, but there are some glitches. Context menus only show
up if I touch specific points in the upper area of the "right button
area". If I use the lower area, nothing happens, but I guess you know
that already. If you need more feedback and data, drop me a line.

br
Kristian

--

Kristian Kißling, Editor in chief, Ubuntu User (www.ubuntu-user.de)
Linux New Media AG, Putzbrunner Straße 71, 81739 München, Germany
kkissling at linuxnewmedia.de - kkissling at ubuntu-user.de
Follow us on:
* http://www.facebook.com/ubuntuuser
* https://plus.google.com/b/104445680837136693941/
* https://joindiaspora.com/u/ubuntu_user_germany
* http://twitter.com/Ubuntu_User_De

Linux New Media - The Pulse of Open Source
Malaga - Manchester - München - Sao Paulo - Warszawa
http://www.linuxnewmedia.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Putzbrunner Straße 71, 81739 München
Fon: ++49 (89) 993 41 100
Amtsgericht München: HRB 129161
Vorstand: Brian Osborn, Hermann Plank
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Rudolf Strobl