[Desktop12.04-Topic] Video playback?

Sebastien Bacher seb128 at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 10 09:17:42 UTC 2011

Le lundi 10 octobre 2011 à 11:03 +0200, Martin Pitt a écrit :
> My gut feeling is that introducing clutter into main, and dealing with
> all the fallout is not a good idea for LTS. If clutter is the future,
> then 12.10 is a good cycle to give it some testing.

Hum, I'm not sure I agree with that, my concerns where to make the
default video player rely on clutter. I think we should get clutter on
the CD next cycle for other GNOME components that started using, those
use it mainly for some bling and nice feature and performances shouldn't
be an issue in those cases

Sebastien Bacher