[Oneiric-Topic] GTK3/GNOME3

Vishnoo vish at ubuntu.com
Mon Apr 11 11:35:08 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 16:21 +0200, Krzysztof Klimonda wrote:
> On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 15:03 +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The idea was never really dropped but it's not likely it will be an
> > official focus for the team, contributions to help getting it working
> > better are welcome though
>
> Hey,
..

> I'm planning on working on those issues in Oneiric almost exclusively,
> but I can't tell how much time am I going to have right now.

Is anyone aware of <https://launchpad.net/ubuntugnome> ?
It might seem that they are not aware of "It's OK for contributors to
fix this in Ubuntu itself".

Maybe someone could ask them to work on getting the Stracciatella
session prepped. Should help the project as a whole. rather than having
several groups trying to do the same thing.

--
Cheers,
Vish