Ubuntu Desktop weekly meetings

Robert Ancell robert.ancell at canonical.com
Wed Nov 24 23:50:10 GMT 2010

Hi all,

There was a discussion about this email in the western edition and
this continued into the eastern edition.  The decision was to trial a
new weekly summary format, which we will use for the next meeting (30
November).

The instructions:
 * The summary is here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DesktopTeam/Meeting/2010-11-30
 * Any Ubuntu desktop team member can update this list.
 * You can add any item to the list that you consider useful to
another team member or someone interested in what the desktop team is
doing.
 * Insert new items where you think the importance is, the list is
sorted highest to lowest.
 * You can update this list at any time during the week (and you are
encouraged to).
 * At the end of the week, before the meeting, this list will be
"cleaned up" by Jason and I and emailed to this mailing list.

Notes:
 * This should not take any more time than the current system.  Note
if it does.
 * There are no categories (e.g. USC, U1, X).  This is to keep the
experiment simple and it will hopefully be clear if we need them.
 * There are no per-person lists, add an attribution after the item if
you want.
 * Feedback, feedback, feedback!

- --Robert