When will we think about tomorrow, and not continue to take a look on the past?

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Wed Feb 22 21:33:54 GMT 2006

Hello Armand,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2006, 22:03 +0100 schrieb Armand CORBEAUX:
> With time, things evolve. Sometimes we can have the feeling that
> things don't evolve enough quickly.

I don't want to be rude, maybe your mail just came with a very bad
timing.

The mailing lists are full at the moment, it takes too much time to read
through them all. We are in a very hard timing for the development of
the distribution, Feature Freeze is tomorrow and urgent decisions have
to be made.

Please let's try all to (and I don't say that to you alone):

      * be very focused about problems
      * propose solutions
      * don't discuss for discussion's sake
      * maybe try to move the forming of an idea to a wiki page
      * make every creative effort you can to keep the noise / fact
        ratio at a reasonable level.
      * use the bug tracker for bugs
      * stop ranting

Sorry Armand, if I picked your mail for this, but the situation
justified it.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel