Questions related to the new logout dialog

Manu Cornet manu.cornet at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 01:42:16 GMT 2005

Hi !

> > We already had some discussions on the topic, this is mentionned by the
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GdmRoadmap specification.
>
> Man I can't *WAIT* until we can do this. Dapper+1 I reckon. I would like to
> fund this integration feature, if anyone can show they're prepared to do it.
> :-)

* lllmanulll stands up and raises his hand : "Me, sir ?"

Well, I'd be more than glad to offer my help, if it turns out I do have
the capabilities for this. I'm saying this with a lot of Humility (TM)
here, but I'm definitely ready to learn what I need to learn about it :)
And I don't know when this work could/should begin, but I'll definitely
keep on coding for Ubuntu (and, thus, learning new things) until then.

Anyway, the main point is that implementing this feature *really* looks
cool (and worth the effort) !

Cheers,
Manu