LWN article

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:18:23 UTC 2015

AFAIK the CC rejected requests to be transparent and provide the requested
information citing that it is their policy to not disclose internal email
discussions between them and members.

That is in itself kind of a non issue since Jonathan has said he is
comfortable with the CC to release emails. Why they still won't is beyond
me.