Canonical’s IPRights Policy incompatible with Ubuntu licence policy

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Fri May 1 22:38:47 UTC 2015

We did inquire, the answer we got is the same as what you already know,
the discussion is ongoing still. Whether we feel it is relevant to us or
not doesn't mean we're going to be involved in legal discussions between
lawyers.

Anybody who wants more information, or who wants to add their opinion to
the matter, should directly contact the legal teams at either Canonical
or the SFLC.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com