Dialogue and moving forward

Michael Hall mhall119 at ubuntu.com
Thu Jun 18 01:00:49 UTC 2015

[CC only]

Charles and I spoke briefly about #3 on IRC, and I wanted to relay the
results of that to the rest of the council.

We agreed that we should let the Kubuntu Council know that we are
willing to remove the Fridge post as they requested, but that we want to
discuss with them the wording of notice we would put in it's place, and
also that we would like to discuss having ScottK's blog post that
contained our private emails similarly taken offline.

Importantly neither step would be done, or be required to be done,
before we meet with them, but rather would be a result that comes out of
our meeting with them.

Michael Hall
mhall119 at ubuntu.com