[ubuntu-cloud] Can not see the volume in Window instance

nguyenle lemon1707 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:53:21 UTC 2011

Dear all,
I had started a Cloud on single machine with Ubuntu 9.10 64 bit. Everything
worked good, I attached a volume to window instance running, it changes the
status of volume from available to in-use, but when I used RDP to login to
instance,Go to Start -> Run and type diskmgmt.msc, I didn't see any new disk
at the bottom of the list. I doubt about the installation on single machine.

*Please help me to solve that problem !*
--
Lê Tuấn Nguyền
K13t02