[Ubuntu-ch] HEIG-VD on the raod to freedom

Tribaal tribaal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 23:57:26 BST 2007

Hi list!

Just a little notice to warm our hearts a little: the HEIG-VD school
which I attend plans to move as much software as possible from Microsoft
to free software equivalents.

I don't know how much of a change this will bring, but I offered my help
for the migration process, in echange for a nice visible place to put a
poster and a few flyers.

Speaking of posters, the order was sent by mail by Jenda a some time
ago, and I'm checking the mailbox every day axiously :) I'll let whoever
is concerned know when they arrive :)

Do we have some flyers sitting somewhere? I'd guess we hand out some in
linux conventions, but do we have some in stock somewhere or a tip to
print them? This way maybe we could give out a few to HEIG-VD? Just an idea.

Take care

- trib'