[Ubuntu-ch] Reminder: Next IRC meeting this Wednesday at 20:00

Myriam Rita Schweingruber schweingruber at pharma-traduction.ch
Mon Jul 2 18:53:13 BST 2007

Hi all,

this quick mail to remind you that our next IRC meeting will be held this
Wednesday, July 4th at 20:00 CEST (Swiss local time).

Topics for this meeting cam be found here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SwissTeam/Meetings

Currently we have to organise our collaboration during the next Software
Freedom Day scheduled for September 15 and of course our booth during the
next /OpenExpo in Zurich which is to be held September 19-20.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend this week, but we scheduled to
change the meeting days every week so that everybody can attend a meeting
every now and then. Of course, our IRC channel is open every day so feel free
to drop in whenever you want : #ubuntu-ch on freenode.net

Regards

Myriam
--
Protect your freedom, join the Fellowship of FSFE!
http://www.fsfe.org