Microsoft and interoperability with Linux

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:28:06 UTC 2014

A well-worded reply, Georges.  Bonus points for the Latin!

I, too, have had enough of Microsoft in recent years.  While it would be
hard to put together a list of all of the things they've done that have
upset me, let's just say the top three items are the horrors of Windows
8.x, the horrors of Office 2013, and even more horrifying, they dropped
Technet!  The bastards!

But while I was sulking in my misery, I discovered Linux.  And I forced
myself to learn it better.  Now I'm happier than I ever was with Microsoft.
 So there's a silver lining in every dark cloud (unless that cloud is
hosted by Amazon....)