Microsoft and interoperability with Linux

LP linuxpusher2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:27:02 UTC 2014

*I frequently am not very good at speaking my mind properly.(Political
Correctness)*
I had a bad car accident in 2005, the Hydro Pole won, the other driver was
charged.
I now have Acquired Brain Injuries in particular dis-inhibition & Memory,
that means, I say what I think and don't usually worry about offending
anyone.

*The above was stated so I hopefully do not upset anyone or start a flame
war.*
*Flame wars are unproductive.*

So I will simply say "I have Nothing to hide", But I will have my Privacy
when I choose to.
I have been watching Microsoft, Bill Gates the nsa, echelon and others for
a very long time & I don't like what I see.

*There was a post just today that I approve of, it is related to Skype & a
free Open Source Software replacement that is in the works right now.*

*If it were not for Open Discussion without reprisals Linux would Not be
where it is.*
*Sometimes we disagree, that is all part of learning.*

I read this numerous times before I mailed it, fretting if I missed
something or said something I should not have.

*Please take it with the productive good intentions that were intended.*
Sorry it was so long winded and took an hour to post.
Chris.